Sunday, June 19, 2011

Highly Humbled


I must start by saying that I know that I am new to this but man oh man am I true to this. I am so highly humbled and excited by all the recent orders and praises of my pieces! I went to sleep and woke up with TWO orders in my inbox.  Some might say, uh...its only two orders but it meant so much more to me.  People love UniqueLee-Yours and I just appreciate the love.

I have a dilemma though, and maybe other artists, designers etc. can help me cope or understand how to "let go"  LOL...what I mean is that, I love each and every pair of earrings I make like I'm making them for myself.  All I want is for everyone to love them as much as I do.  Its always exciting and sad to see a pair go...I don't freakin know why! Ugh! LOL...but I'm sure that it will all come to pass right? ...and it will get a little easier right?!...lol...I'm cracking myself up!

But real talk and I'm not apologizing for being so mushy either cause Hey...In the words of the great Erykah Badu...just keep in mind that I'm an artist and I'm sensitive about my shhhhhh.....

Ok...break time is now over...back to the studio...

UniqueLee-Yours

PS...I love it when my customers send me pics of them wearing their UniqueLee-Yours pieces!! 







HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment