Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Days :-)


HEY THERE!!!!!!!

I'm so excited that I feel like blogging!!! LOL...I've had this blog for a while now and could not for the life of me figure out how I wanted to start. *confused face* Why? Whats the big deal? Thats what I just asked myself and so HERE I AM! I am in one of those moods that are a little scary to enjoy because you just KNOW that somethings gonna come along and screw it up...well, to hell with that feeling today. I am thankful, happy and super excited about the future and what it holds for myself AND UniqueLee-Yours!

So without further ado...I would like to welcome anyone thats reading/ following/ passing thru or stumbled here by mistake!

One of the reasons that I'm SO excited today is because I just downloaded my official application for a casting call that I'm attending next Tuesday! Yes, in less than a week away, I will be participating in a casting call for PROJECT ACCESSORY!! A brand-new series, "Project Accessory," will follow enterprising artists who will be put to the test to create the newest and hottest trends in accessories as they compete for a cash grand prize to help them launch their own fashion accessories business!! 

Its an UN-believable opportunity and I know I'm new to the game but even just the experience alone has me filled with so much anticipation!  I will definitely try to document as much of the experience as possible on my blog, facebook, twitter, my website, BBM status (LOL) YOU name it!

My stomach is telling me that its lunchtime so I'm gonna go handle that situation...

I'll leave you with a quote I read this week and absolutely loved!

"Why be practical when it comes to accessories when you can turn heads and drop jaws?" -Jessica Jimenez

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. love this ad I am also very excited to see what is in store for you. Good luck on the cating call. You go this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny girl. I hope it all goes well. Let me know what I can do to help in anyway possible. Love you and keep passion flying through you.

    ReplyDelete